PRIORITY SEATING VS RESERVATION
Our Call Ahead Priority Wait List helps to seat you as close as possible to your requested time.
It is not a reservation, but it can reduce your wait by more than 50% over walk ins.
The Priority Wait List occasionally becomes full. Please call as far in advance as possible.
**Groups staying longer than the anticipated times will affect seating for other groups waiting – Please be aware that other people have booked after you**
- Tables of 2 to 4 people should turn in 75 min – 90 min.
- Tables of 5 to 6 people should turn in 90 min – 2 hours.
- Any group larger than 6 people we estimate no less than 90 minutes with a maximum of 2 hours.
- There are special occasions we DO take reservations, those are: New Year’s Eve, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day.
- We Do Not Hold Tables. We seat in order of arrival, giving the “Call Ahead Wait List,” priority. Larger groups of 6 or more are planned for. Once seats are full, depend on tables becoming available based on anticipated table turn times.
- Incomplete Parties: Approaching peak hours, we only seat complete groups to maintain efficiency in seating. If your group is not complete, we will sit the group after you. It can be helpful to give Once your group is complete, we will give you priority for the next available tables.