Dear Loyal VAI’s Customers,
We felt meeting this issue face on and with full transparency together with all our customers was the only way to show up given the current challenges we are all facing. For the time being, we will remain open with strict measures in place for employees and guests. We’re a part of this community and will help in every way we can in whatever challenges coronavirus poses for us.
Our top priority has always been to provide everyone the best possible care in our restaurant. Since our inception, we’ve made all efforts to provide a safe and healthy environment for our customers and our employees.
We want to take a moment to make you aware of the actions we are taking to mitigate the chances of contracting or spreading COVID-19 within our restaurant. As a food and beverage establishment, we understand some of these protocols to be paramount in stopping or slowing the spread of coronavirus.
What We’re Doing
- Continuing to provide employees with paid time off due to illness
- Requiring our employees to stay home if they are ill or believe they have been exposed to coronavirus
- Closely monitoring the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) for appropriate measures and actions
- Educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC
- Increasing the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices (i.e., additional wipe downs of all hard surfaces including the kitchen, bars, bathrooms, dining rooms, and high-contact areas like door handles and switches)
- Implementing heightened sanitation and hand washing procedures for all employees
- Providing additional resources that are available to guests and employees including hand sanitizer, extra soap, and paper towels
- Discouraging all personal contact within our restaurant including shaking hands
What We Encourage Our Employees & Guests To Do
- Wash your hands frequently and use paper towel to dry
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose
Please know that we will continue to work around the clock to ensure our team is going above and beyond to keep our restaurant safe for all.
..for your patience, trust, and ongoing support.