Dear Loyal Patrons, Friends, and Family
We would like to thank everyone for their support and understanding over these last few months. We are in an ever-changing environment and understand that most of us prefer reclaiming our sense of normalcy. Our customers have by and large been wonderful, understanding, and adaptive themselves. Thank you for being resilient and in this together with us.
We Are Currently Under A Resurgence Mitigation Protocol Set Forth By the State of IL. We continue to go above and beyond State Mandated sanitation requirements to keep our customers and staff safe. Below you can find the IL Resurgence Mitigation Protocol.
- Increased frequency of sanitizing flat surfaces, bathrooms, and high touch point areas.
- Temperature checks upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer available at multiple locations for guests and team members.
- Strict and documented opening/closing cleaning procedures.
- 6′ spacing between tables indoors and on the patio.
- PPE worn by customers and team members as required by state and local authorities.
- “Reserved Seating’s Mostly” Policy: We encourage reserved seating’s of any party size up to 6 by State guidelines.
- Outdoor Host Stand in order to promote proper distancing and no waiting inside the restaurant.
- Operations & Reservations
- With our dining room closed, we’re experiencing greatly reduced table availability. We ask you make your reservations as far in advance as possible. If you won’t be able to make your reservation, please let us know so we can give your table to another party who would appreciate the opportunity to dine with us. Keep in mind that if you are running late, your 90min table time starts upon the time you requested your reservation. We will still hold your table if you are running late however we must honor the 90min seating from the start of your reservation time, in order to be ready for the next seating. Typically we have more leeway with scenarios like this, however because our seating is so limited, we must honor all our reservation slots. This works in your favor as well, should the table prior to you have shown up 30min late, eating into your reservation time. Thank you for working together with us.
- While indoor service is closed for normal seating, it remains open for private parties of 8-25ppl. If you are interested in having a private table indoors (in accordance with state regulations) visit our events page and fill out the form, here.
- We have simplified our beer list. This allows us to ensure that we only serve the freshest brews. We will continue to actively rotate tap handles.
In the long term, we hope to get back to the “old normal” supplemented with best practices that we have learned in regard to sanitation and safety.
Sandy, Anthony, Scott, Nicolas and Michael with the Entire VAI’s team…
IL STATE MITIGATION REGULATIONS
COVID-19-Resurgence-Migitations- PAGE 1